I finished two Lithuanian 6 pound gun batteries for the Polish Russian War project.
One of the best parts about these conflicts is that you don't need a lot of miniatures to fight nearly every battle in the war.
I need to find some 3 pdr guns as the Poles and Lithuanians used them in batteries as they didn't have a lot of artillery.
In addition, I finished putting flags on all my Russian Potempkin units this week. This puts me one step closer to completely finishing my Russian collection! Yippie!
Next up is to paint more Russian guns and order more Polish from Falcon UK to finish the Polish Army.