First, Happy New Year to all my gaming friends across the globe!
I'm setting some lofty goals around miniatures and publications for this new year and I hope I can get most of it accomplished!
- Publish Vauban’s Wars in the first quarter of 2020. I'm getting the last feedback from blind remote playtesters so I should have a real good idea of where I stand. I can't image this not being shipped by end of March 2020.
- Finish building my PaperTerrain Vauban fortress in 15mm. (Need it for photos for the rules)
- Finish painting and flocking my 15mm Potemkin Russian forces.
- Finish painting, basing, mounting flags, etc for my SYW Russians.
- Finish flocking\labeling my Maximilian collection (I rebased everything last year)
- See if I can finish my Japanese for the RJW
- Finish painting Taiping collection, then flock them. (28mm)
- Dare I finish my WWI trench boards? Started them 15 years ago!
- Finish Guns of Liberty 3rd Edition. This will be the last and final ruleset I will write for publication as it is too much work.
- Maximilian in Mexico
- Seven Years War and War of the Austrian Succession
- WW2 Pacific with Jungle Terrain
- Get Ottomans on the table vs Russians and Austrians.
- Sure would like to get my 1790s Poles and Lithuanians out of their boxes!
- Virgin Queen Saturday
- Europe Engulfed Saturday
- Paths of Glory Saturday
- COIN games: Fire in the Sky and another
- Spanish Civil War CDG that Jan picked up.
- Empire of the Sun Sundays with EC
- Play Jaws, Freedom (Ottoman vs Greeks), and Stronghold too.
- Gaming with the family!
A shot of Freedom! Unique game system with nice decision matrix.